Following a popular first edition in 2021, The Benefits and Wellness Superhero Symposium returns April 6 and 7, 2022 to help leaders and HR pros discover how to become a superhero in the eyes of employees and management. Each day will feature an action-packed, 90-minute agenda that includes online presentations and lots of practical takeaways!
Presented by Thorpe Benefits and HR Gazette, the exclusive event will bring together expert speakers for panels and lively debate; all designed to develop the skills you need to get leadership buy-in on group benefits plans.
Top Trends in Benefits and Wellness – Presented by Roger Thorpe and Nicole Cairns, Thorpe Benefits:
- The most popular and most important trends that impact your benefits and Wellness strategy
Raising the Bar on Your Employer Brand through Corporate Communications with Mark Attard, LiveWire Communications:
- Explore why employers need to “up their game” on employee communications.
- Learn how benefits and wellness can have a more consistent impact on employee experience/engagement – through more mature and professional internal communications.
The Integration of Benefits and Wellness into Total Rewards – Presented by Roger Thorpe and Nicole Cairns:
- Discover how more proactive wellbeing support and health promotion is now a leading component of benefits strategy and an overall Total Rewards offering.
- Learn longer-term approaches to move wellness forward as part of plan design and budget, including a clear business case to present to your leadership team/owners.
Getting Serious about Absence Management with Sandra Grafe, AGS:
- Understand how having a more organized and consistent approach will help your organization get employees back to work.
- Show employees that you care about their safe and expedient return.
- Learn how moving away from EI and even insured STD platforms could make sense.
Choosing and Comparing Health and Wellness Vendors – Presented by Roger Thorpe and Nicole Cairns, Thorpe Benefits:
- Get a clear and unbiased approach to evaluate which tools and vendor services are worth adding to your wellness solution.
- Understand how it compares to other vendors and how it will or will not impact your objectives before you buy any wellness-related services and tools.
- Become a more educated consumer to improve your odds of success.
Reducing the Stress and Anxiety Around Managing Money with Jay Seabrook, Enrichment Academy:
- Discover key ways to fix one of the biggest causes of employee stress and distraction.
- Hear practical ideas on how employees can increase their level of financial wellbeing and literacy.
Best Tools Available to Assess and Measure Your Benefits and Wellness Investments – Presented by Roger Thorpe, Thorpe Benefits:
- Learn, beyond the typical benchmarking study, what tools can you use to truly see if your benefits and wellness programs are successful.
- Discover why being courageous and transparent with employees will help you assess how they feel and what they need from benefits and wellness offerings.
How HR and Finance Departments Work Together and Create Buy-In From Owners and Leadership Teams with Kim Freeburn, The CFO Centre
- Explore how to bring a “people” focus to everyday financial decisions.
Elevate your HR game to influence financial results.
YOU’RE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR ONE OR BOTH SESSIONS. IN FACT, BY REGISTERING, YOU’LL AUTOMATICALLY BE INVITED TO JOIN US FOR BOTH DAYS!
By registering for this event you agree to receive electronic communications from Thorpe Benefits located at 60 St Clair Ave E #1000, Toronto, ON M4T 1N5 and The HR Gazette (Iceni Media Inc.) registered at 18 Crown Steel Dr, Suite 211 Markham ON L3R 9X8. You can withdraw your consent at any time.