Interview with Benefits and Wellness Superhero Symposium Speaker Helen Stevenson
On April 7th at the Benefits and Wellness Superhero Symposium, Helen and Minh-Tam Tran, Executive Director at APPSQ will share thoughts on where we are headed with drug costs and pharmacy services, how employers and employees can work towards the common goal of sustainability and patient results. Listen to this interview and get the lowdown ahead of the talk.
About The 2021 Benefits and Wellness Superhero Symposium
The Symposium is designed to develop the skills HR needs to get proper leadership buy-in on group benefits plans. Over two days attendees will hear from guest experts in panels and join in with lively debate. Register here: eventbrite.ca/e/the-benefits-and-wellness-superhero-symposium
Over two days (11:30 am – 1 pm EST on April 7th and 8th ) you’ll hear from guest speakers and experts joining us in panels and lively debate. All designed to develop the skills you need to achieve leadership buy-in on group benefits plans.
Supported by The HR Gazette, each day features an action-packed, 90-minute agenda that includes online presentations and lots of practical takeaways. Presentations will be on topics including:
- Top Trends in Benefits and Wellness
- What Companies are Doing to Manage the Area of Mental Health
- Strategies for Better Communication of Benefits Plans to Employees
- A Proprietary Measurement Tool that Determines the Success of Benefits Programs
- How to Control and Understand your Group Benefits Plan Pricing